We are here to help!
If you are looking to:
- Add CEUs and license information to your registration [page 2 - Personal Information]
- Build your schedule [page 3 - Agenda]
- Change/add a profile photo [page 2 - Personal Information]
- Pay an outstanding balance via credit card [page 4 - Payment]
You can do so by simply modifying your registration
Do I need to select and 'build my schedule' in order to attend sessions?
No! Registrants may attend any session of their choosing on the "Sessions" page. The 'Build Your Schedule' function is simply a tool to use for those that would like to save or bookmark specific sessions that they are interested in attending to show on their home screen.
Virtual Session Viewing Tips:
BMCC sessions will take place via a zoom integration. Keynote presentations will be in zoom webinar format, while our concurrent education sessions will take place in zoom meeting format.
All participants will be muted upon entering the session and will have the opportunity to interact and ask questions by utilizing the chat feature.
- Ensure your machine / server allows access to ZOOM. Consider using a personal computer or network if your organization's does not allow.
- If you have experienced more success with or prefer to utilize the ZOOM app on your mobile device to view these sessions, please use the link in your access email on your mobile device to log in to the platform and be directed to the ZOOM mobile app once you select "View Session"
- If you do not have the zoom desktop application installed on your device, you will enter the zoom session directly through your internet browser. Ensure your pop-up blocker allows for the zoom window to launch successfully (turn off pop-up blocker).
Zoom Tips for Meeting-Style Sessions
Closed captioning is available in BMCC sessions!
Still needing further assistance? Reach out to our BMCC staff and we will do our best to get you your answers quickly.
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org