The Georgia Association of Land Bank Authorities, with support from members and partners across the state, invites you to its first Land Bank Summit! This event will provide information and training that we hope will prove useful to your day-to-day operations and inspire your vision for land banking in your local context. We also hope to have some fun along the way! Thank you for completing this registration form by May 23rd, 2022. We are also excited to share just some of what we’re planning for speakers – check out the below sneak peek!
Agenda Sneak Peek
- Panel Discussions on launching a land bank, working as or with a developer, and a caucus of rural land banks to talk about their unique needs and assets;
- Visioning and planning for GALBA’s future impact; and
- Networking and sharing experiences with land bank leaders and partners from around the state.
- Presentations on Community Progress research into Land Banks and Community Land Trusts;
- Plenary focused on land banking as a movement in Georgia;
- Workshopping the next edition of the Georgia Land Bank Resource Manual with Sara Toering, Esq.